Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

In out - (Existing, New, Missing) IDs

suby
11 - Bolide

Hello,

suby_0-1623590423485.png

Note for example sake i have only three months of Data but going forward more data will be added on my Input Data set and whenever a new month end data is added and the calculations has to be dynamic to determine the current month and Previous month and apply those three scnearios.

Scenarios

- comparison should be done against current Month (31-05-2021) and Previous Month (30-04-2021) only.

-  when the user filters the out put file generated from Alteryx and filters on Current Month (30-05-2021) he has to view all the ID'S  that are

ID Present in Current Month and Previous Month
New IDs on this current Month
ID Removed in Current Month but was there in Previous Month

1 REPLY 1
soccertil1108
8 - Asteroid

I tend to let the workflow make decisions for me. In my solution I have split the flow into current month and last month. Then joined those two flows. The Left is removed, the Right is New and the Join is continuation. I apoligize for the function heavy filters. You could do the same by creating fields and simplifying the filters.

Labels