Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Importing multiple excel files with multiple sheets having different scheme all at once.

Govind_Dileep_G
8 - Asteroid

Hi, 

I have around 30 excel files with each of them having 4 sheets. I want to make a batch macro to pull all the files at once. The schema is also different for different pages. I tried to do it by referring to many posts but i am not able to reach the desired output. can anyone share any insights or knowledge regarding this?. Since i am new to Alteryx i am finding difficulties here.

Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Govind_Dileep_G ,

This article will guide you through the process of importing multiple sheets from multiple excel files : https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/How-To-Import-Multiple-Excel-Sheets...

Govind_Dileep_G
8 - Asteroid

thankyou, but i am getting an error as page has different schema. Any idea on how to clear that?

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Can you share your workflow and files ?

Govind_Dileep_G
8 - Asteroid

thankyou for responding @Jean-Balteryx  i am not able to share all the files. i will share some sample files(input files and the desired output file). Please go through them and guide me. 

Thanks in advance

Labels