Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Import Multiple Schema Flat File Names

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Hi Community,

I would like to ask how can we modify and configure the macro file as attached below accordingly.

1. Can the workflow below read the xlsb file?

2. May i know how should i update the two input value as shown in the screenshot below?

1 REPLY 1
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @SH_94 

Please see my responses below:

1. Can the workflow below read the xlsb file?

A. Can you please clarify this? The Dynamic Input tool attached needs to be connected to a data source template.
I would recommend you look at the Dynamic Input examples within Designer, as well as the Help doc for more clarification.

2. May i know how should i update the two input value as shown in the screenshot below?

The input fields for the macro are designated within the main workflow. You would attach the inputs for these into each of the connections. For more information on how these work, please refer to the help doc attached.

If you have any more information to clarify your questions, please include it in your reply so the Community can better assist you!

Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels