Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Im getting an odd data stream out error

tthomas
7 - Meteor

The full error is listed below. Has anyone had this error before?

Error: Data Stream Out (7): Error SQLExtendedFetch: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Error in row[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]TCP Provider: The network connection was aborted by the local system.[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Communication link failure[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Session Provider: Physical connection is not usable [xFFFFFFFF]. [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Communication link failure[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Session Provider: Physical connection is not usable [xFFFFFFFF]. [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Communication link failure[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Session Provider: Physical connection is not usable [xFFFFFFFF]. [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Communication link failure

3 REPLIES 3
Amarendra
10 - Fireball

I would start with checking if I have the right version of the drivers installed. If you have the correct drivers installed, here are some troubleshooting steps suggested by Microsoft

tthomas
7 - Meteor

Thanks for your quick response! I have ODBC Driver 17 and ODBC Driver 11. I have a few others as well. I'm currently running Alteryx 2020.2. How do I find out what the correct driver is for my version? I have been looking for a spec sheet, but I don't see any that say exactly what driver I should be running. The odd thing is that the flow gets hung at the in-db stream out tool. When I run other flows without that tool they run fine. Let me know if you have any more suggestions. Thanks for your help so far!  

By the way the second error says: Error: Data Stream Out (613): Error SQLSetConnectAttribute(SQL_TXN_READ_UNCOMMITTED):

Sabrina_Bakir
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @tthomas 

I'm experiencing the same odd error. Did you resolve it ?

Labels