Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

IFRS 9 - Probability of Default and Expected Credit losses

ksmith049
5 - Atom

Hi All

I wanted to find out if Alteryx has the capability of calculating probabilities of default and loss given default for the purpose of an IFRS 9 expected credit loss?

If it is possible and someone has a workflow which shows this, I would really appreciate someone share a snapshot of the workflow so that I can use it as a motivation to get an Alteryx license.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@ksmith049 Alteryx should certainly be considered to support IFRS9. We are able to talk through use cases and workflows, however it will be better if this is done via a call / meeting. Are you working with any Alteryx representatives right now? 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @ksmith049 ,
as @RishiK said, i would suggest speaking to an Alteryx Representative about your specific use-case. However, you may want to have a look at the Assisted Modeling for a flavour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0K6hrWpVGs 

It makes Machine Learning a 5 step, few click process.

Hope this helps!
TheOC

Bulien
sacchinkpmg
5 - Atom

Hi Rishi
Can we have a call to understand the ECL modeling support in ALteryx

Labels