Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

I am moving alteryx 2019 to a new server

efehn
6 - Meteoroid

I am moving alteryx 2019 to a new workstation running version 2022, i need to also switch the license to see if everything works, if things don't work out, can I switch the licensing back to the original server?

1 REPLY 1
csclark
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hey @efehn - just to clarify are you referring to Alteryx Designer or Alteryx Server?

For Designer, I don't think that should be an issue. You can either deactivate and then reactivate the license yourself or reach out to our fulfilment team at fulfillment@alteryx.com for assistance after you've conducted your tests.

If this is regarding Alteryx Server I would advise you post this to the Server Discussion boards here.

If this answers your question, please mark this post as a solution such that others can also benefit. Otherwise feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best,

Chris

Alteryx Solution Engineer

Labels