This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I don't see this topic out there so I want to start it up.
I have a workflow that was previously writing to a TDE, but now with the advent of 2018.1, I can write to Hyper!
While this is quite exciting, my first stab at it has left me with less-than-stellar results. Here is the logfile result:
Start: Designer x64: Started running [...]\1 Alteryx\1.1 flows\220.127.116.11.3_B Add Salesman descriptors and inbound.yxmd at 03/14/2018 11:00:23
Error: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: InboundNamedPipe::ReadFile: Not enough bytes read. The pipe has been ended.
End: Designer x64: Finished running 18.104.22.168.3_B Add Salesman descriptors and inbound.yxmd in 42.8 seconds with 1 error and 3 warnings
I've identified that this is my hyper file by turning off my outputs (using that cool new disable toolbox thing in the top-left corner of my tool container! YES!) and running it. If I don't write to that hyper file, I'm fine. I tried making a secondary hyper file and it still didn't work. Although the hyper files actually do write to the directory, they're unreadable in Tableau 10.5.1.
The real issue I was having was that it screwed up other files (the YXDBs) I was writing to, rendering them useless to other flows. Again, if I run it without writing to the hyper file, I'm fine. But if I write to hyper and write the YXDB, here's the error I get from the incoming flow:
Error: Input Data (126): [...]\22.214.171.124.2 Output- Sales with OD pairs and Salesperson names.yxdb
The FileID does not match in the FileHeader.