Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to set render tool to avoid missing information?

LeiCheng
8 - Asteroid

I am using render tool to split my excel into several ones, but after obtain the result. Data in the cell is partial missing. Such as: my "ID number" is "111222" but after render it is "111". I tried to modify the setting of it. But failed. Anybody knows how to solve this? Thanks.

My setting is as below:

1.jpg2.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
saibal_78
8 - Asteroid

Try changing the paper size to letter, its working perfectly fine for me. Send your data if problem still persists.

Capture.PNG

LeiCheng
8 - Asteroid

Thanks but problem is still there, even I follow your setting.

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @LeiCheng 

Are you applying specific field width's in one of the downstream reporting tools, i.e. a table tool?  If so, maybe these aren't wide enough.  

Dan

saibal_78
8 - Asteroid

can you send your data plz

LeiCheng
8 - Asteroid

@saibal_78 , Thanks. The problem's solved.

LeiCheng
8 - Asteroid

@saibal_78 ,your way is right, but maybe my table is bigger than the letter size. bigger width was used to solve this problem. Thanks.

themachine
5 - Atom

Hi, I just encounted the same issue as you did. Could you please specify what should I do to make the render tool show full data?

Thanks

Labels