Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to run two different process on same workflow

ShreyaSharma
8 - Asteroid

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to run two different process on same workflow..Suppose we have two different dataset for company A and Company B and all the steps are same for both the company do i have to create separate worflow for both or is there a advance feature here that can help me and that should ask me before running whether i want to data company A or B

2 REPLIES 2
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @ShreyaSharma 

It sounds like your looking to convert your workflow into an analytic app.   You add interface tools to the app to allow the user to select the company to use when the workflow runs.  You can find more details about Analytic apps in the Interactive Training site  

Dan

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @ShreyaSharma 

In the example below, you can see an example of how to select between the different processes to run via an Analytic App. You just have to select between either option:

pedrodrfaria_0-1610320621284.png

I attached the workflow to help you out.

Pedro.

Labels