Oh no! The Community appears to be haunted! Help us find all the spooky specters here.
We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email support@alteryx.com for assistance.

Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

How to run alteryx workflow via .bat files

Krit_Gable
8 - Asteroid

Hello I have a question in case I have workflow A B C which require running sequential

instead of running by opening workflow A -> click run -> open workflow B -> run B -> open C -> run C

Is possible to create a batch file where set run script A -> B -> C ?

I only have a single alteryx designer license. Is there any add on I should  include? 

1 REPLY 1
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @Krit_Gable ,

There are two ways to solve your problem.

First would be to download the CREW Macros. There is one called conditional runner which runs a series of workflows one after another.

Another way would be to change your workflows to analtytic apps. Then open the interface designer (cntrl + alt + d) and on the configuration sheet activate the button 'On success run another analytic app' And select after the specific app.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Labels