Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to read multiple .asc files at once with a directory tool? Or any other sugestion ...

MariaFlores
5 - Atom

How can I configure a directory, I've tried with "blob input" but I don't know if that is usefull or how continue to see my information ordered

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @MariaFlores 

What/Where are you getting the .asc files from as there happen to be multiple software platforms that produce that file type 🙂 Are you able to pull in a single file today? Also if you are able to post an example that would really help. 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
MariaFlores
5 - Atom

In Mexico there is an e-commerce report that is issued in .asc format, the package of this information is integrated of 26 items, and I need only 3 of these documents. I attached an example. Thanku 

Labels