Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to manage licenses for our company ?

ashk
6 - Meteoroid

we have 10 seat that use the same license key which makes it very hard for me to track who has activated and how many machines have they activated their seats on. Its giving users errors that no more seats left but i know someone has used their keys twice or in multiple places. 

Is there an admin console for me to keep track of our seats and reassign them to other users / free up licenses ? 

my gallery.alteryx.com account only shows the license i have activiated but i really need an over arching view of our company's account.

1 REPLY 1
dataMack
12 - Quasar
Whoever was on the purchase order should be able to see the assignment of all 10 licenses when they go to gallery.alteryx.com and click on the settings gear icon and navigate to the Designer licenses tab. From there, they can revoke licenses from a specific user if needed.
Labels