Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to know whether Intelligent Suite is installed ?

Rupal03
8 - Asteroid

So I have been wanting to use the Image Input tool to convert PDF into Text. But for that I needed to install intelligent suite. I did so but again it is not letting me use the tool . It shows the error that Intelligent suite tool is not installed. Now how do I check whether it is properly installed or not?

Rupal03_0-1629699608777.png

4 REPLIES 4
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Which version of Alteryx are you using?

Intelligence Suite is part of the base install with Designer 2020.2 onwards until 2021.2 where it became its own standalone install. If you are using 2021.2 onwards then the install can be downloaded from downloads.Alteryx.com

To be able to use AIS you will also need a separate licence key, however I believe on first install there is a 14 day trial available.

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Rupal03 

A suggestion would be to uninstall designer completely and reinstall it. Hope you have an intelligence suite license.

If the issue doesn't get resolved you can reach out to support@alteryx.com 

Hope this helps : )

Rupal03
8 - Asteroid

Recently I have updated my Alteryx designer to 2021.3 after which I downloaded the latest available Intelligent Suite (IS). I have already put the license key for IS but still it is not working.

Rupal03
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for your reply. 

I think that might work. I will try that out if nothing works. 

Labels