Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to install Intelligence Suite?

jmperafan
7 - Meteor

My company got us a license for the Intelligence Suite, but I cannot even install it. I followed the documentation, but I still cannot find it. Here is what I did:

1. I logged into licenses.alteryx.com
  2. Click on Product Downloads - Alteryx Designer
  3. Click on your version

Afterwards, in theory, I should find the installer for the ais installer, but I cannot find it. I have tried looking for it under EVERY single past version from 2019.2 until 2021.1

How can I install them? Are they even available? 

4 REPLIES 4
pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @jmperafan 

Have you inputted your IS license on your Alteryx designer instance?

Options -> Manage Licenses -> Add New License

pedrodrfaria_0-1615468790892.png

I believe after inputting that, you should have access to IS.

jmperafan
7 - Meteor

@pedrodrfaria I already activated the license, but I still cannot find the tools. I think I read in the documentation that you needed to install something first. 

Do I need a different version? Were these tools removed from the downloads? I really don't know.

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

@jmperafan so I'm assuming that the license was accepted right? No issues putting that into Designer?

Have you checked to see if they are just not showing up on the tool palette?

pedrodrfaria_0-1615470088908.png

JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @jmperafan Alteryx Intelligence Suite is installed by default in Alteryx Desginer version 2020.2 and higher. Here are the release notes for 2020.2. If you have this version or higher and its still not available then I've seen on few rares instances issues with the Python environment during the install of Alteryx designer be an issue that needs to be resolved.  However you would of seen and error message relate to python environment during the install if this was the case. 

Labels