Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to go about this?

thepirate2008
5 - Atom

Good Afternoon everyone,

I am still an alteryx newbie for the most part and I have come across an ask from my team to essentially do a correlation between two sets of data but part of the ask is to pull anything between a range for a specific country and product code, an example would be (see below for a table example) product code 24H versions 1 through 99 are acceptable to be shipped for Austria. The second table would have the product and list of available versions currently created. How do I get a list back telling me Austria can receive 24H-2 and 24H-77 based on the range from the first table and the available codes from the second table? Does anyone have any ideas on where to start?

24HAustria199
28GGermany199

24H2
24H77
28G33
28G64
2 REPLIES 2
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I joined the two tables on "Product" and then used a Formula tool to determine if the value was within the posted range. Check out the attached workflow and let me know if that's what you're looking for.

thepirate2008
5 - Atom

Thank you so much Charlie, the formula you gave was perfect for my needs. 

Labels