Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to find File Names & Locations of all Scheduled Workflows

larryal7
5 - Atom

We have numerous workflows scheduled to run, some in Alteryx Scheduler and some in Gallery.  Many of the scheduled workflows have been setup to "run from its original location on disk" as shown in the attached screenshot.  Without going into the Results tab of "View Schedules" in Designer, I am not aware of any way of finding the file names and locations of these disk-scheduled workflows.

I did try probing the Alteryx MongoDb but didn't find anything regarding the workflow file names and directory locations.  How do I find the directory and file name of each of these disk-scheduled workflows? 

Thanks

Larry

1 REPLY 1
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @larryal7,

Possibly wrong place to post as this is the Introduce Yourself section of the community. Try posting this here Alteryx Designer Discussions - Alteryx Community should get a reply almost instantly.

Labels