community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

How to extend the 14 day trial period - how to locate account manager

Meteor

Hi, I've messaged via the form on Alteryx's website but no one has contacted me. We're considering purchasing Alteryx on a server basis but my 14 day trial ran out before I was able to test the functionality sufficiently. How do you contact someone in Alteryx who could possibly extend the trial?

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi LizPerry

Sorry to hear that your having issues with someone contacting you - this is typically not the case but you can contact Alteryx several ways.  Please go to this Alteryx site: https://www.alteryx.com/contact-us

You will see the # you can call or better yet - fill out the Reach Out To Us & someone will get back with you within a short while...

Meteor

Hi Daniel, thanks for your reply. The 'Reach Out' form is the one I'm referring to and no one has contacted me. I was unsure about calling but I'll try the London office.

Alteryx
Alteryx
Please send me back a email with your company name & I can look up the Account Manager then pass along your contact information.

Kind Regards,
Daniel

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Meteor

Hi Daniel,  I work for Schneider Electric, based in Telford, UK.

Alteryx
Alteryx
Thank you!

I did not find an entry in the UK but everywhere else – go figure… I opted to call & forward your Community Contact info to the US account owner so that he can take care of you. Looks like he is out of our US CA office so please give him a bit of time to respond.

Kind Regards,
Daniel

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Meteor

Fab, thanks. I'll await the call with anticipation! Thanks again.

Alteryx
Alteryx
Please reach out to Tom Sturgeon Thomas.Sturgeon@schneider-electric.com
Highlighted
Meteor

Thanks Phil, I have already been in contact with Thomas but he is tied up with the new contract negotiations at the moment. I'm just looking to extend a trial period as in the UK we don't know if this product is something we wish to purchase, Thomas is US based and we're a separate independent entity so don't necessarily use the same software.

Certainly when we were looking to purchase Tableau I had no difficulty extending the trial period but Alteryx appears to be much more difficult, we can't purchase without having tested to see if we can work with the software so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment.

Labels