Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to download Google Adwords data in Alteryx?

puttarajud
7 - Meteor

I am trying to dowload the Googele Adwords data in alteryx. Is there anyway to download Google Adwords data in Aleryx?

25 REPLIES 25
MajorBhatti
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you, I am able to download from different options.

danielbrun2
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Great to hear!

ahaley
5 - Atom

I've tried using the connector Alteryx built, but it looks like I won't be able to schedule the workflow to run because the refresh token will expire. I'm trying to understand if this Macro will solve my problem. If I fill in all the requisite information, will this update the refresh token so I don't have to reauthenticate?

Thanks!

danielbrun2
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi,

I built the macro back in the days for exactly that purpose. You might need to update the version (just open the macro), but besides from that it should work.

Best regards,

Daniel

Smithloopher
5 - Atom

Yup really happens in my personal opinion the combination of phrases and keywords helps us in getting reliable analytical results. Many people in my circle concerns with the best Pay Per Click Advertising teams. But there is no need for Analytics Expert you can check PPCexpo here you can see the all blogs basic to advance after this you can make this your self.

Smithloopher
5 - Atom

Are you submitting your code on the spot while receiving I think your token code after 5 to 10 minutes that was the problem actually you are facing? For further you can place your question with us.

Regards

PPCexpo

Labels