Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to consolidate Different Output in Single excel sheet

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Hello All,

I have 3 flows and three outputs. I wanted to consolidate all these outputs into a single file. E.g. In a single file one tab for each output. Please assist.

Mayank09_0-1622731765318.png

9 REPLIES 9
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Learner09 

As long as sheet names are different you should be able to write to single file different sheets. Just make sure the output option is set to overwrite sheet and not overwrite file.

atcodedog05_0-1622732004729.png

Workflow:

atcodedog05_0-1622732345271.png

Hope this helps 🙂

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Thanks you @atcodedog05 for the flow, but how I can consolidate all three outputs in the Single output excel sheet. I want tab like 

1 tab - Output 1 data

2 tab - Output 2 data

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Learner09 

Can you provide an expected output. So that we get a better understanding.

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

@atcodedog05 Please see the attached file for expected output. Basically, I need to merge all outputs into 1 file, or I can say I want all output in a single file with different tabs so that I able to see all data in a single file. 

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Learner09 

The above example is doing the same as your expected output. Can you check the attached output excel file.

In the workflow at end i using input tool to just show you all the different sheets

Hope this helps 🙂

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Hi @atcodedog05 in all the output data tool i have updated the paths "Output sheets.xlsx|||Output1", "Output sheets.xlsx|||Output2", "Output sheets.xlsx|||Output3", but how i extacted / export all those outputs in single excel? 

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

_

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Learner09 

In this path "Output sheets.xlsx|||Output1

Output sheets.xlsx - file name

Output1 - sheet name

Hence all paths are writing to the same file different sheets.

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Hi @atcodedog05 Thank you, Now I got your point. It's working 🙂

Labels