Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to add two columns value fileds

gsiva
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, Can someone advise how to add two value fileds and change one of them with the credit sign.  Example below;  I want to move the credits under Debit and have a minus sign?

gsiva_0-1662342345796.png

gsiva_1-1662342456611.png

10 REPLIES 10
udles5666
8 - Asteroid

Hi @gsiva 

Please find attached solution. Use the attached screenshot to see how you can move credit above debit. 

Please accept it as a solution if this is what you were after.

Thanks, 

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@gsiva Can you please provide the output as well for the sample input you have provided if the solution is not the one provided above.

Sapna Gupta
gsiva
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Sapna,

I am looking for an output as below;

gsiva_0-1662433749619.png

gsiva
6 - Meteoroid

gsiva_0-1662433788196.png

Hi Sapna, output as above;

gsiva
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I am not looking to move the fields ,  what I am looking for is moving the values in those columns then make them as negative.  output as below;

gsiva_0-1662433893769.png

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@gsiva You can use formula tool for this. Please find the solution and accept it if this is what you needed.

Thanks!!

grazitti_sapna_0-1662439446978.png

Sapna Gupta
gsiva
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you, much appreciated

Sarreddy
9 - Comet

PFA workflow FYR

.Result.png

Jayapriya
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

Other than Formula method do we have any other method to add the multiple columns in Alteryx?

Thanks & Regards,

JayaPriya M

Labels