Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to Run Alteryx Workflow from NodeJS or using Javascript

RajithaGanji
6 - Meteoroid

I am trying to Run the workflow from my website and localhost. For which I have been searching  for various methods. Finally I found this in Google.

"On the api docs page, if you click on 'Creating your own API Client', then you will see links to sample clients in C# and javascript".

I have downloaded the Javascript code from here and tried to run it from my local by directly opening the index.html page in browser. I have given all the inputs as seen in the image. But I am getting "CORS Policy Errors" or "Method not allowed".

From where do I get the API to call a particular workflow? I just found he above solution and implemented as is, but I don't know what API should be given in the place of API Location and how to get that API.

Is there any configuration I need to do? Or is my approach correct? 

If my approach is wrong, what is the correct way to run a workflow from Node JS / Javascript?

workflow.png

1 REPLY 1
Ariharan
11 - Bolide

Hi @RajithaGanji , 

Have you found any solution for this? I am also getting the same error like you. If you have any solution please share it with me that would be very helpful.

Regards, 

Ariharan R

Labels