Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How do I get fiscal month end date for a regular calendar date?

tlkirby
6 - Meteoroid

I'm trying to get the fiscal month end date for dates out of an SAP table. For example, for 4/5/2019 the fiscal period end date is 5/4/2019.  I can see how to get month end, but that doesn't work for what I need. I was able to get week ending date and those dates are below as an example of what I'm working with. 

11 REPLIES 11
rorigj
5 - Atom

Hello, 

I looked up fiscal calendar and saw this example that fit closest to what I'm after. We operate with a 4-4-5 fiscal calendar January - December. Is there any way to incorporate our holidays into this as well? We are off the day before if it falls on a Saturday, and the day after if Sunday. We shut down towards the end of the year and all those orders roll to start the following fiscal calendar. W Usually a friday before xmas eve. We do have a branch that ships some of these days and those should aggregate to that fiscal year. The holidays we have off every year are New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving, and then shut down. Any chance to configure something that doesn't need annual updating to work? Appreciate the suggestions. 

Thanks,

Joel

rorigj
5 - Atom

Our work weeks are also 5 days, but things happen all days sometimes and we have Sundays go into Mondays, and Saturdays roll back to Fridays.

Labels