Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How can I post if I get a Post Flooding Error on try again?

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

I tried to post a question.  My first attempt generated a "correct highlighted errors and try again."  But, it won't let me try again.  It throws a "Post Flooding Error".   This is at least my 8th attempt to post even this simple questions.  Seriously?

5 REPLIES 5
Pradeep66
8 - Asteroid

I am getting same error

gyang3
Alteryx
Alteryx

@hellyars what was the "correct highlighted error..." referring to? I've seen a lot of people receive that error because they never selected a label for their message and just kept clicking post. Not sure if this may pertain to your situation. But otherwise, I'd suggest waiting a few minutes or signing out and back in to refresh the pages.

gyang3_0-1669083325118.png

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

@gyang3  It was so long ago I can't remember. But, your explanation sounds like a plausible scenario. 

Bill_Richardson
7 - Meteor

I'm trying to post, and I do select a label, but then it comes back and says the label is not valid, and then the "post flooding" thing starts happening when I try to resubmit.  It seems like no possible label is valid, even if it comes up when I type it.

jportello
6 - Meteoroid

This was my problem! Thank you so much :)

Labels