Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

How can I get ahold of the Alteryx Public Gallery Curator?

cliffjordan
8 - Asteroid

I send emails to the curator at curator@alteryx.com and  they have not responded to any of my emails for a week. WHO IS THE CURATOR???? How can I get ahold of them?

-cliff jordan

4 REPLIES 4
echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Cliff! 

Is there something you need assistance with specifically? I can try to answer any questions you may have. You are correct in that the contact for the Public Gallery is curator@alteryx.com. 

Here is the FAQ page for the Gallery that may be of help:

https://gallery.alteryx.com/?ref=downloads#!help/faq

cliffjordan
8 - Asteroid

@echuong1 

Thank you, I had followed the process in the FAQ:

• Email curator@alteryx.com and explain how and why each prohibited tool is used, along with the general purpose of the workflow.
  • Publish the workflow in your Private Studio and check the box "Others may download this workflow."
  • Add the workflow to a Collection and share it with curator@alteryx.com.

Your workflow will be reviewed and an exemption may be made to allow it to be run.

I did all these and emailed the curator last week. The curator never responded and never provided an exception. Can you please find out who in Alteryx is the curator and ask them  to look for my emails and respond? Thank you very much.

-cliff

cliffjordan
8 - Asteroid

@echuong1 

Thank you. The curator just responded today and approved the exception. Thank you. No need to hunt down the curator.

-cliff

echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Great! Please mark this thread as solved so others can find this information more easily. Thanks!

Labels