Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Help with Street Geocoder.

darkhorse
5 - Atom

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with Street Geocoder.

I get "No Geocoder Datasets Available" error. See below.

test.PNG

I tested with approved working solutions as well and I get the same error on my Desktop.

Any ideas?

Best Regards

Serhan

6 REPLIES 6
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@darkhorse,

When your company purchased Alteryx, did they also purchase the spatial data?

http://www.alteryx.com/products/pricing

If they did purchase the data, I would contact clientservices@alteryx.com.  If they didn't purchase the data package, then you can look to either Alteryx or a trusted partner (like myself) to help you.

Thanks,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
darkhorse
5 - Atom

Hi Mark,

I actually work for a partner myself as well but I am new to Alteryx. Just wanted to keep my membership personal.

So it's a licensing issue then and that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification :)

Best Regards

Serhan

Austin
5 - Atom

I believe my company has purchased this data but I'm getting a similar issue. Do I need to install an add-on or directly make the data connection?

JeradR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Austin,

Assuming your company has purchased the data, please reach out to your license owner to see how they distribute the data bundle to their internal users.  They should receive notifications whenever data bundle updates become available.  Data bundles are installed separately from the product installer.

Jerad Rades

Customer Support Engineer

JeffBerger
5 - Atom

Hi,

Are you able to help me with this?

JeradR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @JeffBerger,

Like it was mentioned above, have you installed the data package? Be sure to restart Designer after the installation process is complete.

https://help.alteryx.com/licensing/current/Download/DownloadDatasets.htm?tocpath=Install%7C_____2

The geocoder is installed if you open File Explorer to %PROGRAMDATA%\Alteryx\DataProducts\DataSets\Explorer and you see an .ini file for TomTom. Assuming the .ini file is there, open the file in a text editor and confirm the DataPath resolves in another File Explorer window. The contents of the .ini should look similar to this...

[Settings]
DataPath=[local directory or server name]\2018 Q3 US Data\Explorer\TomTom_US_2018_Q3
DbSetName=TomTom US Q3 2018
DbSetDesc=TomTom US Q3 2018
DbSetBaseName=TeleAtlas_US
DbSetBaseNameDesc=TomTom US
DbSetVintage=2018.3
CountryCode=US
CountryDesc=US
PublicDataset=True

I recommend contacting Support if this doesn't resolve the issue: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support/bd-p/SupportPage.

Jerad Rades

Team Lead, Data Products

Labels