Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

[Help] Error Encountered: An item with the same key has already been added

BigDataGeek
8 - Asteroid

I have a SharePoint online list I'm trying to connect to.  Every time I try making the connection, no matter if its a new workflow or an existing workflow, I get this same 'item with same key' error.

Anyone with the same issue found a solution?

For reference; this is a SharePoint list and I've successfully connected to many other lists on the same location. 

12 REPLIES 12
JohnPo
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Shap,

Thanking you for posting your question on the Community forum. Can you please share screenshots of your workflow, the error once it's created and the Sharepoint List Input tool configuration?

Best,

John Posada

Senior Customer Support Engineer

Alteryx

Best,
John Posada
Cloud Engineer
amruta
7 - Meteor

did the error resolve? I am facing exact same issue. I have connected to multiple lists on same sharepoint site. But some lists give me below error -

SharePoint List Input (4) Error encountered: An item with the same key has already been added.

When I connect to same list using a web browser - it works fine. 

pablo_martin
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

We are facing the exact same issue. It would be nice if someone from Alteryx could give us some solution, as the error is so uninformative.

Best regards, 

KeithGibbons
6 - Meteoroid

Was curious if this issue was ever resolved?

I am receiving the same error. 

I am reading from the Sharepoint (via the Sharepoint List Input tool), modifying some data through the workflow and trying to post back to the same Sharepoint list with updated data. 

But it is giving me the error : "Error Encountered: An item with the same key has already been added."

On the configuration of the Sharepoint List Ouput, I have the Ouput Options as "Update; Warn on Update failure" with all the same connection information there. 

I initially thought it might be an issue of it being a sharepoint library vs list issue but I am able to read in the data but unable to post back anything. 

askeith
5 - Atom

Was this issue ever resolved? Experiencing the same error

i am also facing this same error.. whether it is resolved, please post the solution to rectify this error.

attardc1
7 - Meteor

Hello,

Just checking if there has been a fix to this issue. I am trying to write to an empty list and I've made sure that the data types match, but the issue persists. 

Any advice / tips would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Chris

MPolin
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @JohnPo,

Please see my screenshot below. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,
Miranda

Alteryx SharePoint List error.png

MattV_NERC
5 - Atom

Hi - Has this ever been resolved, I am experiencing the same issue.

Labels