Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

[Help] Error Encountered: An item with the same key has already been added

BigDataGeek
8 - Asteroid

I have a SharePoint online list I'm trying to connect to.  Every time I try making the connection, no matter if its a new workflow or an existing workflow, I get this same 'item with same key' error.

Anyone with the same issue found a solution?

For reference; this is a SharePoint list and I've successfully connected to many other lists on the same location. 

12 REPLIES 12
DylanO
5 - Atom

We are experiencing the same issue - has anyone been able to resolve this issue or otherwise find a workaround?

MattV_NERC
5 - Atom
Hi, I was unable to solve this so used the following workaround: 1. Created new list in SharePoint 2. Used Alteryx to write new to list (list of changed/updates required to main list) 3. Used a SP workflow to make changes to original list using values in new list. All in all, not ideal as I then encountered throttling issues with SP online so needed a batch macro to regulate writing to list.
jhinks
5 - Atom

My colleague found the following solution.

Go to the list in SharePoint > Add column > Show or hide columns > hide the following columns.

ID

Modified by

Modified

Created By

Created

Version

Content Type

Labels