Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Header and Footer won't render with report render tool in browser

ccagle
9 - Comet

Hey Everyone, 

I'm trying to use the header and footer tools with the report render in Alteryx gallery. I currently have both tools setup before the render tool and after the table tool. Note that data returns in this workflow via the table + render tools (in the browser). 

None of the header and footer information is rendering in the browser on the gallery. Am I doing something wrong here? Let me know if more info is needed - the picture of the workflow and render tool configuration should be pretty clear as to what is going on. 

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewS
11 - Bolide

Hi @ccagle 

Try running your reporting tools into a Join Multiple prior to the Layout - I've attached a crude example.

render.PNG

ccagle
9 - Comet

Thanks Andrew, I actually got it working with just the layout tool and didn't need the join tool. Not sure why the layout tool is needed, but that definitely works so thanks for the help!

jvaucher0804
7 - Meteor

Hi there!

I'm trying to add a header and footer on each of my excel tabs. I've added a header and footer tool before my render tool and getting this error: 

Thoughts?

jvaucher0804_1-1604004458290.png

Labels