Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Grouping the datasets based on below parameters

Inactive User
Not applicable

Team,

This is just one of the examples that i need to group by Main account and Sub account separately, based on the grouping it should calculate the  allocation % .

My Data-set looks like below...

GuruDB_0-1622161910013.png

After Grouping :

The withholding % should calculate based on ownership % between sub account and main account. 

GuruDB_2-1622166510260.png

The outcome of this should reflect as 

GuruDB_3-1622166756113.png

The sub account allocation % and no of sub account will be different based on main account. Can anyone suggest how can i build a workflow based on above parameter. 

Thanks for reviewing this...

Regards,

Guru 

3 REPLIES 3
mnorberg
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Inactive User,

Were you able to get a workflow started? If so, can you share it here so the Community can take a look?

Inactive User
Not applicable

Dear @mnorberg - am just struck up with this workflow, don't know how to proceed. 
Here are my issues  - I could not able to create a link between sub account and main account.
Please see below as example - The sub accounts may vary from 5 accounts to 150 account that need to be accommodated in this workflow.

Example - A, B, C & D are my accounts. A is considered as top account ,  B & C are sub accounts of A and D is considered a part of B for which am not able to link.

Can you assist based on my requirement. Thanks so much for reviewing.

Regards

Guru

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Inactive User ,

Can you please provide the data so we can help you?

M.

Bulien

Labels