Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Google Sheets input tool is failing in workflow execution

EBhowmik
5 - Atom

Hi, 

I have configured a google sheets input tool which is failing multiple times with error in the Select/Filter tools where it is unable to find certain columns. e.g. Date column missing in Select tool

Conatct ID missing in Filter tool

EBhowmik_0-1619520021486.png

but when I run them manually it is becoming successful. I would request to kindly suggest any work around to fix this kind of problem while using Google sheet input tool.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @EBhowmik 
Thank you for posting to the Community!
Can you please provide us with the full text of the error message? 

From looking at what your screenshot shows, the issue isn't with Google Input, but with the Contact ID data type you are trying to filter on.
Have you checked the tool # to make sure that the fields you are trying to filter on are present?

Without a copy of your workflow or the full error message, there isn't a lot that can be provided to you to troubleshoot.

Thanks!
TrevorS

Community Moderator
EBhowmik
5 - Atom

@TrevorS

Thank you for the response. It was data type problem and now I have put Auto Field tool after the Google sheet input.

Thanks again

Labels