This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Hi Probley - thank you for your follow-up! Contrary to what I posted yesterday, it isn't the number of columns, but what was in the headers of those last columns that were causing my issue. Apologies for the mislead.
I did some further research and have found the following:
1. The field names for those last columns contained the word "Total" followed by lengthy text that included parentheses and ampersands.
2. Once I changed my field names to something simpler and removed special characters, the issue disappeared.
I do need to do some additional testing today (is it the word "Total" or the length of the text or the special characters) but my issue disappeared when I simplified my field names.
Interested to hear any similar experiences from the Community.
I too was having the same issue and it was perplexing. My problem was being caused by a field in the header row that included a less than "<" character. By removing that character and replacing with "LT" all of my data was flowing through. It just appears that certain characters as part of the subject line is part of the issue.