community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Google Sheets Output Moved Temporarily (Cookie Expires)

Hello,

I am trying to output some data to Google sheets using the Google Sheets Output tool. I have configured the tool with my User login credentials to Overwrite Sheet (Drop). However, when I try to run the workflow, I receive the following error: 

Error: Google Sheets Output (65): Tool #402: Error trying to publish workbook: HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
Content-Type: application/binary; charset=ISO-8859-1
Location: https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/cells/[redacted]/private/full/batch?lsrp=1
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 21:27:48 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Alt-Svc: quic=":443"; ma=2592000; v="44,43,39"

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
X-Robots-Tag: noindex, nofollow, nosnippet
Content-Encoding: gzip
P3P: CP="This is not a P3P policy! See g.co/p3phelp for more info."
P3P: CP="This is not a P3P policy! See g.co/p3phelp for more info."
x-chromium-appcache-fallback-override: disallow-fallback
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 21:32:10 GMT
Expires: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 21:32:10 GMT
Cache-Control: private, max-age=0
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
Server: GSE
Set-Cookie: NID=156=[redacted];Domain=.google.com;Path=/;Expires=Thu, 01-Aug-2019 21:32:10 GMT;HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: NID=156=[redacted];Domain=.google.com;Path=/;Expires=Thu, 01-Aug-2019 21:32:10 GMT;HttpOnly
Alt-Svc: quic=":443"; ma=2592000; v="44,43,39"
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

I noticed that I receive the error at the time the cookie expires - Set-Cookie: Expires=Thu, 01-Aug-2019 21:32:10 GMT

Is there any way to extend the length of this cookie? My data is about 70,000 rows and currently takes about 9 minutes to upload fully (upload worked previously but is resulting in this error right now).

Does anyone have any insight into how to solve this issue?

Best,

Michael

Alteryx
Alteryx
Meteor

I'm experiencing the same issue. Doesn't seem to happen with smaller data sets, but I've encountered it with anything greater than 20,000 records or so. 

Meteor

Thanks for the link, AngelaO. Unfortunately this didn't help me.

To update, the link wasn't able to solve my problem. I ended up having to change my method to copy and paste the output table manually into a Google sheets since I was not able to resolve my Google sheets error

Labels