community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Upgrade Alteryx Designer in 10 Steps

Debating whether or not to upgrade to the latest version of Alteryx Designer?

LEARN MORE

Google Big Query Input Error: File "main.py", line 4, in <module> ModuleNotFound Error

Hi @carl_steinhilber,

Sorry for the delay in my response here. Have you emailed into support@alteryx.com yet? If you have not, please shoot us an email so we can get a case created for you and have a support engineer work with you to troubleshoot.

If anyone else on the thread still needs assistance please reach out to us. 

Thanks,

Jess Silveri
Premium Support Advisor | Alteryx
Asteroid

Just wondering if you ever found a solution to this annoying error?

I have the same problem, and need to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Have been in touch with support@alteryx.com, but if anyone has any good ideas in the meantime please let me know!

Many thanks, Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I have not be able to find a solution to this specific error but have heard that the newer version 2019.1 may have improved the BigQuery connection.

However, others in my organization have found a nice workaround where you upload to a .csv to a Google Cloud storage bucket and then append the data to a pre-defined BigQuery table. I found another post related to this topic that may be helpful.

Best of luck!

Thanks,
Elliot

I ended up scrapping the BigQuery tool (it's definitely not ready for prime time... I discovered a second bug that it won't allow for dynamic SQL statements to be passed in via control parameter) and just using the Python tool to connect.

Asteroid

I have upgraded to 2019.1.6 and it seems to be working now.

Maybe they're getting there…?!

Labels