community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Google Big Query Input Error: File "main.py", line 4, in <module> ModuleNotFound Error

Highlighted

Hi @carl_steinhilber,

Sorry for the delay in my response here. Have you emailed into support@alteryx.com yet? If you have not, please shoot us an email so we can get a case created for you and have a support engineer work with you to troubleshoot.

If anyone else on the thread still needs assistance please reach out to us. 

Thanks,

Jess Silveri
Premium Support Advisor | Alteryx
Asteroid

Just wondering if you ever found a solution to this annoying error?

I have the same problem, and need to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Have been in touch with support@alteryx.com, but if anyone has any good ideas in the meantime please let me know!

Many thanks, Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I have not be able to find a solution to this specific error but have heard that the newer version 2019.1 may have improved the BigQuery connection.

However, others in my organization have found a nice workaround where you upload to a .csv to a Google Cloud storage bucket and then append the data to a pre-defined BigQuery table. I found another post related to this topic that may be helpful.

Best of luck!

Thanks,
Elliot

I ended up scrapping the BigQuery tool (it's definitely not ready for prime time... I discovered a second bug that it won't allow for dynamic SQL statements to be passed in via control parameter) and just using the Python tool to connect.

Asteroid

I have upgraded to 2019.1.6 and it seems to be working now.

Maybe they're getting there…?!

Labels