Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

General Discussions has some can't miss conversations going on right now! From conversations about automation to sharing your favorite Alteryx memes, there's something for everyone. Make it part of your community routine!

Google Analytics Connector doesn't show all products in Configuration

Angela_Cheng
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I'm trying to use "Google Analytics" connector in Alteryx to pull data out of GA. We have premium account, I followed the instruction to get client ID, client secret and refresh token, When it comes to select "Profile ID" I use the drop down and only see selective profiles from the list. Anybody experiences the same thing?

Thanks,

Angela

JordanB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Angela_Cheng

This has been identified by our development team and they are currently working on a fix for this tool. To get the profiles you would like you can use the manual profile ID entry to get those profiles using multiple GA tools in an alteryx canvas. 

I apologze for the incovenience but the new tool will have all profiles populated.

Best,

Jordan Barker

Solutions Consultant 

Reupiey
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, I posted a solution which worked for me here, by modifying the macro directly.

Let me know if it helps !

Angela_Cheng
7 - Meteor

Thank you for confirming the issue. 

Angela_Cheng
7 - Meteor

Thank you for providing the solution, I will take a look and try to replicate.

Angela_Cheng
7 - Meteor

I was able to modify based on your suggestion and saved it, but seems like it doesn't solve "not displaying all product profiles"

Reupiey
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

Did you resetted to default then updated in the Google Analytics connector ?

Labels