Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Getting the Sheetname Visible

KamenRider
10 - Fireball

Hello guys,

I am quite in a dilemma of getting the name of the sheetname in a formula tool. My formula seems correct although it gives me a null value. Maybe becauese the workdate2 is null? But I have use the date tool and nothing happen. Can someone to please please help me solve this problem. I can't locate what went missing. Please see screenshots below. 

image03.JPG

image02.JPG

image01.JPG

Thanks,

Kamen

9 REPLIES 9
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @KamenRider,

What does your Work Date column look like?

KamenRider
10 - Fireball

Hi @IraWatt 

The work date column look like this.

image04.JPG

 Hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

Kamen

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@KamenRider select this column in your date time tool configuration 

IraWatt_0-1659634119184.png

You need to tell it the format your work date column is currently in. 

KamenRider
10 - Fireball

Hi @IraWatt 

I already did it however, results does not make the sheet name visible. I can't find the reason. See screenshot below.

image02.JPG

Please advised.

Kamen

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@KamenRider you have selected MM/dd/yyyy your data and the one I selected is in the format MM-dd-yyyy. It is dashes - not forward slashes /

KamenRider
10 - Fireball

HI @IraWatt 

I have changed the format of the date and nothing happens. It does not resolve the issue. Please help me with this. Please see screenshots.

Image01.JPG

Image021.JPG

Image03.JPG

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks,

Kamen

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@KamenRider, your date is incorrect there is no Feb 29 2022  try changing it to Feb 28, 2022, then try your method or try this.

grazitti_sapna_1-1659673885260.png

I hope this helps!

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
KamenRider
10 - Fireball

Nice @grazitti_sapna ,

My dilemma has been resolved. I was not able to catch that thoughts for Feb 29. Thank you so much.

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@KamenRider, you're welcome.

Sapna Gupta
Labels