Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Getting an error :Input Data (1): An unknown error occurred in PI_PushAllRecords.

SHAANKI
5 - Atom

Hello,

I am trying to connect Oracle database via Server connection made on Company's gallery. while connecting, i can see data in preview section but after running process i am getting an error : Input Data (1): An unknown error occurred in PI_PushAllRecords.

Thanks,

Error.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @SHAANKI

This error may be due to field types in the database.

Do you have any fields that are coming through with an abnormal type or really long length?

If so maybe trying casting them to something else in the select statement to see if that works.

matthewbechard
8 - Asteroid

I am getting this same error connection to Oracle.  I am running Alteryx Designer 2018.2.4x.  I have reinstalled both my oracal drivers and alteryx. I can preview rows. I had another user running the same version of alteryx run the same db query using a service account and it works on his machine.  I am stumped. 

Matt

matthewbechard
8 - Asteroid

I am getting this same error connection to Oracle.  I am running Alteryx Designer 2018.2.4x.  I have reinstalled both my Oracle drivers and alteryx. I can preview rows. I had another user running the same version of alteryx run the same db query using a service account and it works on his machine.  I am stumped. 

Matt

calan
6 - Meteoroid

Adding a select tool, and changing the size of the strings worked for me. For some reason, the sizes were WAY larger than they needed to be. Reducing them to 255 in the select tool resolved this issue for me.

Labels