Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Get ArcGIS REST layer

abrasch
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Hollingsworth,

I came across your "Get ArcGIS REST layer" macro on the Alteryx Gallery and was wondering if you could provide some usage notes. I am attempting to download or connect to Esri ArcGIS Online feature services. I downloaded the Alteryx zip package and unzipped; however, the "Get ArcGIS REST layer" macro produces the following error: Tool #329: Tool #6: Cannot find macro "AddSubID\Add SubID.yxmc". Thanks for any insight.

Alex

4 REPLIES 4
Hollingsworth
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Sorry for the confusion, @abrasch . I uploaded the macro and missed a dependency macro. However, I'm somehow no longer able to publish to the Public Gallery in order to update it.

Here is a post where I attach the two affected macros: the missing macro and the one that calls it. Download those macros and place them into the folder where the original files extracted and it should work.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Inspire-Buzz/Macros-for-Online-Geospatial-Data-Mining-now-available...

John Hollingsworth
Clear Channel Outdoor
abrasch
8 - Asteroid

Much appreciated @Hollingsworth! I'm looking forward to trying it soon and watching your Inspire session.

icisneroz
6 - Meteoroid

Do you happen to have his original workflow zip file? I can't find it anywhere and he hasn't posted an update in over a year.

MaggieFok
5 - Atom

Hi all, does anyone have the original workflow zip file or can point me to where I can find it? 

Labels