Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Generating multiple pages in pdf of similar records

snigdha25
7 - Meteor

I am creating pdf reports using Alteryx. Currently the data is grouped by Invoice ID which results in creating new pdf's for each new Invoice ID in the data. I want to add a page in the existing pdf with new data if the Invoice ID is repeated.

e.g.-

Currently I have 3 similar Host Invoice ID's , Instead of displaying them one below other as in screenshot below I want a new page in the same pdf with same format with new Invoice ID details

snigdha25_1-1626161638527.png

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
bharatandalam
8 - Asteroid

Hi @snigdha25 

what options are using in the tool?

snigdha25
7 - Meteor

@bharatandalam -  I was able to bring all the duplicate ID's one page after the other but now it is not creating a new pdf for a new ID. 

To clarify,  I want if the ID's in a table are duplicate all the entries should be in one pdf page by page and next set of duplicate ID's in another pdf page by page. e.g.- 1001 ID has 4 rows so they should be in one pdf then 1002 has 3 rows so it should be in another pdf. How can this be achieved.
Below is the configuration of my render tool presently.

snigdha25_0-1626410721286.png

Thanks in advance

bharatandalam
8 - Asteroid

Hi @snigdha25 

use the option group data into separate report, you can use the ID.

Thanks,

Bharat

snigdha25
7 - Meteor

That option doesn't help. It creates output that I don't want as I showed initially in the screenshot.

Labels