Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Generating Page number through Render tool

Kamran1991
11 - Bolide

I am using Render tool, for exporting multiple PDFs, in a single go, while grouping  it with a specified column.

I want to publish page number on every page but  with total number of page(files) being generated through this workflow. Like Page1/15

Can anyone will help me on this?

Thanks in advance,

Kamran

4 REPLIES 4
DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hey @Kamran1991 

The Report Text tool can assist you with this; on the Special Tags drop down there is a 'Current Page' and a 'Total Pages' option to insert, output this as a new field and in the render tool tick 'Footer' and select that field to place the page numbers into the document.

DavidSkaife_0-1649450046065.png

DavidSkaife_1-1649450077870.png

Kamran1991
11 - Bolide

Thanks for the revert, this helps while generating a multi pages single file.  I am looking for generating the multiple files of single page.

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

hi @Kamran1991 

Can you provide more details about exactly what you're trying to accomplish.  How are you generating the same page in multiple files?

Dan

Kamran1991
11 - Bolide

thanks guys, for your guidance. I got the solution.

Labels