Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Gallery app interface design

kgray_camelotian
5 - Atom

When I publish an app to the Gallery, I lose most of the interface options such as tabs.  The tab functionality no longer works properly and operates more as a hyperlink bookmark. I have a large amount of (multi-select) list boxes options to choose from forcing the user to scroll for a very long time.  Is there a way to either create real tabs in the gallery or change the functionality to better suit long list boxes in the Gallery?

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I wish there were - I struggle with this as well.  Tabs in the Designer Interface should translate to tabs in the Gallery, but they don't.  Post an idea in this forum here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Ideas/idb-p/server-ideas and if it gets enough likes, they will consider it for future road maps (and I'll certainly give it a like)!

kgray_camelotian
5 - Atom

Does anyone have an alternative solution to displaying long multi-select lists in the gallery app interface?

Labels