Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Free Trial Form is not loading

marythomson
5 - Atom

I am trying to download the 14-day free trial for Alteryx Designer.  When I come to the download page, the form to download doesn't display.  It says "Loading Form", but never actually loads.   I left it open in the background for probably about an hour, but a form didn't display.   Can someone assist with downloading the free trial?  Picture below.

Thanks!

marythomson_0-1581457064231.png

9 REPLIES 9
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Can you try a different browser?  Chrome?

Cheers,

mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
marythomson
5 - Atom

It looks the same on Chrome, Edge, and IE.

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @marythomson,

Could you try in chrome incognito mode?

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, if not let me know!

Regards,

Jonathan

marythomson
5 - Atom

Hi @Jonathan-Sherman,

Thanks for your help.

It looks the same in Chrome incognito as well.  Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Mary

marythomson
5 - Atom

The next day, the form is now loading.  I'm not sure what changed, but I was able to download and install the trial.  Thanks!

javierpicoruiz
5 - Atom

Hello Jonathan, 

I've got the same problem and I tried with an incognito tab in Chrome and it's not working. Could you please advise me on this? 

Thanks, 

Javier

robmoore_fca
5 - Atom

Same issue, but not fixed with logging in next day. Multiple days, multiple browsers, multiple paths to download, none worked. Also tried our company's Alteryx contact who was unable to help.

Finally found a workaround by going to same page on my mobile, getting to download page copying the link from "If your download doesn't begin automatically, please click here" into an email and sending it to my desktop.

Looks like the page is optimised for mobile

KARTIKEYA-98
5 - Atom

Thanks !! It worked.

govardhanturaka
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am Govardhan. I tried to download the Free Trial of alteryx today but couldn't succeed.

Can some one help me please.

Labels