Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Formatting rows and columns

LucyR
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

Can someone please advise how to move Total WOR figure of -593,411 beside Total WOP figure 178,172 on row 1 (currently there is zero)?  I am trying to remove the second row also.

LucyR_0-1574270370653.png

Many thanks,

Lucy

5 REPLIES 5
DeborahA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @LucyR ,

Here's a workflow highlighting a possible solution to the problem you described. Hope this helps!

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @LucyR,

I think this solves your issue, however it's difficult to build from such a small sample of the data. I've used a multi row formula to fill in the missing value followed by a filter to remove the duplicate row and a formula to update the closing units column.

image.png

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, if not let me know! I've attached the workflow for you to download if needed.

Regards,

Jonathan

LucyR
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks a mil @DeborahA!

LucyR
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks a mil for a quick and easy solution!

Regards,

Lucy

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

No problem @LucyR, if it solves your issue please mark the answer as correct to help others find it more quickly.

Regards,

Jonathan

Labels