Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Formatting Output in single excel (Multiple sheets)

snavee16
6 - Meteoroid

Hi ,

I'm getting my output in a single excel with multiple sheets. but i would want to format my output data in all my multiple sheets.

could someone help me with which tool should i use or attach me the tool with configurations and send me the workflow.

Attached my sample workflow , input file (dummy) and expected result excel (tracker).

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
MattBSlalom
11 - Bolide

Sounds like you're looking for the Table tool in the Reporting palette, this will allow you to format your data table. 

Additionally, instead of using 2 Output Data tools, you'll use a single Render tool from the Reporting palette.  To get your data into multiple sheets, you'll need a Layout tool instead of the Filter, and we need to add a Formula tool to identify how to split the dataset into sheets.  See the attached workflow for the configurations needed.

MattBSlalom_0-1620184329025.png

Labels