This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
The latest release includes several enhancements designed to improve your Community experience!
My requirement is to essentially add 3 rows to define the tables below, defined as
tables: a,b, and c
Essentialy I want to tell Alteryx:
For i in range
where i doesNotContain digit
Append 3 rows
My Dataset looks like pic attached
Based on what you describe I would suggest:
- Add a record id tool (this will create an index column called RecordID)
- Add a filter on Mod(RecordID,3) = 1
- You can then create a Table name for every three rows
- Next union this back with the data with the RecordID (ensure the tool is configured to put the filtered data first)
- Sort on RecordID and you should have the extra rows added.
- Finally, you can use a Select tool to remove the extra RecordID column
Sample attached showing what I mean