This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
This is my first time experimenting with the Find & Replace tool. I have a simple lookup list setup in an XLSX document that I am pulling in via a Text Input tool into the R Input connector of the Find and Replace tool. Based on everything I am reading, I should be seeing a list of the two columns (named "Find" and "Replace") that I have setup in my lookup list. It is not showing up in the list. I tried removing all tools and starting over. I created a new workflow. I pulled in Input Tools instead of Text Inputs. So far nothing has worked. If you look at the screenshot you can see that Alteryx understands that I have a second column since it lists "Replace" as an option for appending which is not what I want.