Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Filtering app error

newbiee
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

I'm trying to create app which will allow end-user to filter the extract from the database. I created two (single choice) filters and it works fine but filter with multiple choice(filter.png) works only on desktop. After sharing it on alteryx server I get error ( error.png). 

I checked:

Workflow should run always with my user credentials. I have access to the file.

I am sure that all resources are specified with a full path. I created similar workflow connected to the file on a shared drive (tree configuration.png).

Is there any other option maybe not to use tree tool to create multiple choice filter? Or to configure tree tool in a different way not feeding it with a separate excel file (I just need list of months) ?

1 REPLY 1
newbiee
6 - Meteoroid

problem solved. Workflow works on server when user is not required to specify credentials... I was pretty sure that in case when input files on protected drive user has to do it. It was really confusing because it even doesn't work with my credentials... 

Labels