Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Filter report table by cell color

Travis_Ratliff
8 - Asteroid

I have a sample workflow that appends a transactions file with a contracts file and then highlights the transaction cells green or red based on if they match the contents of the contracts file. What I would like to do is now separate the rows that are all green meaning all of the transactions match all of the contracts from the ones with red meaning they are not a 100% match. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
CarliE
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Travis_Ratliff 

When you say separate, do you want them outputted to a separate table?

Carli
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Travis_Ratliff 

If i understood weel, it is something like this right:

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1664460004608.png

Travis_Ratliff
8 - Asteroid

Yes, however, you are separating the tables before making them I was wondering if there is a way to separate them after making the table. 

Travis_Ratliff
8 - Asteroid

Yes, @CarliE I would like them to be two separate tables so that when I use my render tool I can put them on two different worksheets.

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

As far as i now, after you turn the dataset into a report table, it is impossible to separate them.

But why you dont just separate them before and assign each one to a different sheet?

Travis_Ratliff
8 - Asteroid

@Felipe_Ribeir0 I had not even considered doing that until you mentioned it so I thank you because you saved me a lot of time and steps. 

Labels