Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Filter Condition

ArijitRoy
8 - Asteroid

Hi Friends,

I have a query. I have data under two columns, now I need to select one but the condition is, I have to find which column have more data between both the columns and system should move forward according to it.

As per the attached data, where the Active numbers are more, basis on column B & C.

3 REPLIES 3
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ArijitRoy 

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for. It is something like this?

DavidP_0-1647341773331.png

ArijitRoy
8 - Asteroid

Hi @DevidP

Column B & C have Active and Signed but we have to look for the count of Active numbers first. B have more Active counts or C. I want system first find and then automatically select the column and move forward for next step.

ArijitRoy
8 - Asteroid

Hi DevidP,

According to your workflow, under Status we have 650 Active lines and under Line Status we have 614 Active lines. Now I want system should pick the data accordingly which have higher Active lines. Now over here we have Status have 650 Active lines. How can I do that?

Labels