This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I have a macro with two data inputs, and a couple of check box options. Both of the data inputs are set to "Show Field Map" so that the correct fields can be mapped before running the macro, but neither set of drop downs are displaying. Additionally when you try to use the macro it displays an error and says that the field maps are missing. (Internal error processing macro: missing field map for "Shapefile")
I've been using it for several years now and just updated it for the calendar year. The prior year's version still seems to be working normally, but when I make the necessary updates, I have this problem again. (The updates are really just re linking two static files.)
Any thoughts on how to fix this? Or is their a new setting in newer versions I need to adjust for?
Support was in the process of looking for some sample files (specifically file types .shp and .dbf) from the user to test out the issue. The reason is because we ran some test (with a CSV file) with the same exact workflow that we received from the user and we couldn't recreate the issue. Thus, we thought the issue could be filetype specific and that's why we requested sample files to test it out. Before we managed to get a hold on the sample files, the user able to resolve the issue by simply re-linking (remove and re-add) the macro into the workflow. The case ended there since we could no longer recreate the issue.
This support case was specific to the user and their data. If you believe you have a similar issue, please follow these steps below:
1) Press F5 to refresh the metadata for all tools in the workflow and see if issue persists.
2) Delete the macro from workflow and re-insert. See if issue persist.